Early in 2017 we undertook our latest strategic planning process. Stakeholder input was a major consideration in developing this plan and included interviews and surveys with the Board, clients, staff, and partner agencies as well as planning sessions with staff and the Board. We also held consumer focus groups to ensure clients had a voice in the process.
This plan centres on an understanding that to remain relevant and viable we must expand both our reach and impact. The next three years will see our organisation develop a solid foundation from which we can:
- expand and diversify our delivery methods
- implement social enterprise activity
- educate, inform and promote our work model
- further demonstrate our impact
- strengthen our brand and service footprint.
Ultimately we aspire to go beyond the bounds of a traditional centre-based service model to one which better responds to local need, in a local context and reflects the health and wellbeing priorities of those we serve.