We will be closed from:
Monday, 24 December 2018 – Friday, 4 January 2019.
Our last clinic day is Friday, 21 December 2018.
We will re-open on and resume our regular opening hours on Monday, 7 January 2019.
We hope you have a safe, happy, and joyous festive season.
However, if you or someone you care about is in crisis, these helplines are open 24/7:
- Ring 1800RESPECT, if you need assistance with sexual assault, domestic or family violence and abuse.
- Ring Lifeline WA at 13 11 14, if you are experiencing a personal crisis.
- Ring Crisis Care at 9223 1111 or 1800 199 008 if:
– You need someone to help sort out a serious problem.
– You are concerned about the wellbeing of a child.
– You need help escaping domestic violence.
– Arguments are causing unhappiness and problems in your family.
– You are alone or afraid and urgently need to talk to someone.
– You are homeless.
– You need counselling, information or other support.
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, the festive season can be quite stressful and place a lot of demands on people. If you have a lot on your plate with your friends, family or chosen family, we encourage you to try some of these 25 helpful tips from Helping Minds during the festive season to take care of yourself.