We have a strong commitment to working in partnership with like-minded organisations and businesses in our community to add value for our clients. We acknowledge the following partners and look forward to continuing work with them in the future.
- Carers WA – Counselling for carers is available on Tuesdays.
- BreastScreen WA & City of Fremantle – We have partnered with BreastScreen WA and The Meeting Place to organise an annual Women’s Health & Wellbeing Expo in the past.
- Mentally Healthy WA – We are partners with Mentally Health WA as an Act-Belong-Commit site.
- City of Cockburn – We provide counselling at the Coolbellup Hub for women experiencing perinatal mental health and family and domestic violence issues.
- WA Department of Health – FWHC receives funding from Women and Newborn Health Service of the Department of Health to provide clinical nursing, counselling, health promotion and group activities.
- Mental Health Commission – Mental Health Commission provides funding for our perinatal mental health counselling.
We would like to acknowledge the following valued supporters who, by providing in-kind or financial support, allow us to improve or extend our services to assist more women in our community.