We have a strong commitment to working in partnership with like-minded organisations and businesses in our community to add value for our clients. We acknowledge the following partners and look forward to continuing to work with them in the future.
- Silver Chain Continence Management and Advice Service – A continence nurse is available on Mondays to advise on how to manage and improve symptoms of incontinence. This is a free service to women on pension and health care cards who have had symptoms for six months or more.
- Carers WA – Counselling for carers is available on Tuesdays on a fortnightly basis.
- Bump WA – Active Birth Workshops are provided by The Bump WA on a monthly basis to prepare women and their partners for birth.
- BreastScreen WA & City of Fremantle – We partner with BreastScreen WA and The Meeting Place to organise an annual regional Fremantle Women’s Health and Wellbeing Expo.
- Mentally Healthy WA – We have partnered with Mentally Health WA to become an Act-Belong-Commit site.
- City of Cockburn – We provide counselling at the Coolbellup Hub – for women experiencing perinatal mental health and family and domestic violence issues.
- WA Department of Health – FWHC receives funding from Women and Newborn Health Service of the Department of Health to provide clinical nursing, counselling, health promotion and group activities.
- Mental Health Commission – Mental Health Commission provides funding for our perinatal mental health counselling.
We would like to acknowledge the following valued supporters who, by providing in-kind or financial support, allow us to improve or extend our services to assist more women in our community.