Below is an update on the current Covid-19 government advice for accessing our building and services:
- Do not enter the building if you have been to an exposure site
- Do not enter the building if you are awaiting Covid-19 test results
- Do not enter the building if you are feeling unwell
- You are required to wear a face mask upon entering the building
- You are required to register your visit via scanning the SafeWA QR code or manually signing in
Address: 114 South Street, Fremantle 6160 (corner of Edmund Street)
Postal Address: PO BOX 8014, Hilton WA 6163
Tel. 9431 0500
Fax. 9430 7862
To make an appointment, phone during opening hours, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
We are NOT a crisis service.
If you need emergency assistance, please call 000.
For crisis support, please call:
Lifeline 13 11 14
Crisis Care 9223 1111
Mental Health Emergency Response Line 1300 555 788
For more information, fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
Parking bays can be found on Edmund Street.
Click here for the Transperth Journey Planner, to find the easiest way via public transport.
The closest bus stop (bus routes 160, 999) to the Centre stops at 112 South Street. An accessibility ramp is located at the South Street entrance. There is a second entrance on Edmund Street.